Monday, May 26, 2014

Pulp Fiction - Best All Time Movie


I am not even going to review this movie here. If you like Tarantino, you got to love this one. And with me, it’s a big hit. I can never get enough of it. I just cannot get over the characters and the dialogue. Not sure which is my best scene here, but this one is close:

Vincent (John Travolta) at this drug dealer's (Lance - Eric Stoltz) house, trying to buy some coke. Clearly, Lance's wife, with a face full of studs, makes quite an impression on Vince. Hear him:

Lance: what do you think about Trudy? She ain't got a boyfriend. You wanna hang out and get high? 

Vincent: which one is Trudy? The one with all the shit in her face?
Lance: No. That's Jody, my wife. 

That just cracks me up every time.

What about the scene where Jules (Samuel L. Jackson) reads Ezekiel 25:17 before killing some guy? Or the one where war vet Captain Koons, played by Christian Walken,  visits a hero’s home and tells his son the tale of how his late dad preserved their family heirloom watch up his ass while a prisoner of war? “He died of dysentery”…lolllllll

“You OK? Nah mehn. I’m pretty fucking far from OK…” – This after Butch (Bruce Willis) liberates Marsellus (Ving Rhames) from a very sordid “prison initiation type experience (If you know what I mean) at the hands of Zed and the Gimp!


I'll leave you with a Youtube collection of quotes and scenes from this movie. 



1 comment:

  1. To comment: Select options from the drop down window by either using the "name/url" option (btw, forget the URL) or use your google Log in

    ReplyDelete